When I was about three years old and we still lived in Serbia on a farm, I used to have a pig pet. My pig pet was named Nana and she was little, fat, and pink. Nana was surprisingly clean for a pig and she used to follow me everywhere. At first i was so annoyed that the pig would not leave me alone, but then I got used to her. Once she followed me into the house and my grandmother got so mad at me and started yelling and chased the pig out of the house. After she chased the pig out of the house I ran after the pig but I could not find her. I was so mad at my grandmother that I did not want to speak to her. Then my mother came home and I told her that the pig ran away and she suggested that we go look for her. So my mom, my grandmother, and me went out to search for the pig. Then after an hour or so, my mom said that we would not be able to find the pig and I began to cry. Then i suggested that my mom checks behind the house in the ditch and she said that the pig would not be there. I had the strongest feeling that Nana was in the ditch so then I convinced my mom to go check there and she did. As my mom was bending over to check if the pig was in the ditch, Nana jumped up and took my mom down. I was so happy that we found the pig that I went to hug the pig. Then I noticed that I should not hug the pig because she looked angry. After she hit my mom she jumped and hit me in the shoulder and I fell down. Then when I got up I had to go to the doctor because I dislocated my shoulder, and I was no longer allowed to be around the pig.
Ever since the day Nana dislocated my shoulder I began to fear pigs. Then a year later we moved to Canada and my aunt took us to a petting zoo. At the petting zoo there was pigs you could feed and I just looked at the pig and began to cry uncontrollably. Even until today I am scared of pigs and will never forget that day on the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is such s typical serbia story
ReplyDeletei used to have a pet chicken <3 haha
I am so jealous of you serbians!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted a pet pig...always!!
I love pigs.
Aw you poor thing! I always used to think pigs were so cute, but after hearing your story my opinion about pigs has changed. That was quite the agressive and detrimental pig you had.
ReplyDeleteoh my, if that happend to me I would be scared of pigs even now
ReplyDeletehahah this is so funny.. i can just imagine
ReplyDeletehahahahah this is so funny, but its halarious cuz it probably happened to another 89347 serbs too hahah!
ReplyDelete