Books are not my favourite past time. Although, I would eat Go Ask Alice because it was one of the few books I enjoyed. I liked it because it was interesting all though the book, not just parts of the book.
One of the books I would tare apart as I eat it is Macbeth because in my opinion it was unbearable to read. It was a horrible play and my grade 11 teacher made it even worse to read. The whole experience of reading this book made me dislike reading Shakespeare plays in general.
Another book that I read in grade 11 that I want still to eat is Life of Pie. This book puts a whole new meaning to bad taste and smell. I believe this book was dragged on and pointless to read.
The Great Gatsby deserves to be eaten by pigs because it is hard to relate to. These days no teenager can relate to the 1930's Great Depression. I think that the curriculum should choose books that students can relate to.
Finally, I would pleasantly eat Smashed because it is a book that teenagers can relate to. Also, this book is interesting because of the dilemma's that the girl goes through in order to over come her addiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment