My name is Danijela Stanojcic and I am seventeen years old. I currently attend Orchard Park Secondary School and I am just finishing grade 12. I enjoy life and do as much as I can because we are here for a good time not for a long time. The extra circular activities that I am involved in are Serbian folklore dancing and water polo. Also, I do not mind having a part time job because it occupies your time and you always meet great people at work. On my spare time i like to hang out with my friends. Also, during the summer vacation I enjoy going on road trips with my friends and just relaxing on the beach. Basically, what comes my way; I take it one step at a time.
My goals after high school are to attend Brock University for a degree in geography. After attending university I plan to go to teachers college and become a high school teacher. I always wanted to be a teacher because I like to know that I am making a difference in children’s lives. I can make a difference in their lives by teaching them useful information that will lead them to a brighter future. After I have accomplished my career I would like to eventually get married and start my own family.
I chose to take writers craft in order to learn different styles or writing and to improve my writing. Also, I would like to become more imaginative and creative when writing essays and stories after completing this course. I would like to do well in this course because it is always good to have another English credit; therefore, I am aiming to achieve 85 per cent at the end of the course.
All in all, even though this class has a heavy work load I am going to be optimistic about it because it will help me in the end. I have learned over the years that being optimistic and having a positive attitude helps you get through school easier, rather than complaining about the work assigned to you, Also, I believe I can add my own personality into my writing to make it interesting. Therefore, I am going to take this class one step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment