Friday, March 6, 2009

High School

High school is a place where everyone finds where they belong from academics to sports many believe that high school is the best time of your life I agree because you do pretty much whatever you want and do not really have that many responsibilities the first day of high school I worried about what I wore and how other people would think of me but as the years went by I began not to care because I knew who my friends were and who wasnt I had a lot of embarrassing times throughout high school but that is what made me who I am today by caring about what I wore I always tried to look nice and for some reason always wore black whenever I go to the mall I have a problem with just picking out black clothes to buy but im not goth or anything I just like to wear black whenever I go shopping with my friends they think im weird because all I buy is black but thats okay because it is what I like then when everyone sees me at school they think I wear too much black also along with that I prefer black socks over white socks its just one of those things like when people only buy white shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment