Seeing into the future was suppose to be a gift but it turned into a curse. I thought it would be interesting to see the future so I change it to my liking. I believed that I could change:
- how I looked like
- my career
- my family
- my wealth
- my shoe collection
- getting sick
- getting in accidents
- avoiding all danger
Basically, change everything I had into something better. This is because if I could see the future I could change the present so the future will end up better.
Reality Check... So not the way it ended up. Changing the future is changing your faith which just makes your future the exact opposite of what you wanted it to be. Also, I have no fun in life because I know what's going to happen. This makes me cautious of everything, which is boring. Therefore, it is a total curse because I can't help but want to change it but something always goes wrong. I wish I could just go back to taking one step at a time, rather than getting caught up in changing my future.
Like they say, "You can't change faith."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment