Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Party

If I could have the party of a life time, I would defiantly take full advantage of everything. I would have the mostly gorgeous guys attending. The party would be at an unique location like Kuwait.

Guest List

1. Brad Pitt - why? - he's hot
2. Cristiano Ronadlo - ??? - because he's hot
3. Carly Wallwork - WHY - she's cool
4. Tanja Grubnic - ???? - life of the party
5. Goran - ??? - maybe - because I have too
6. Lana - ??? - best friend
7. Jude Law - why why why??? - my obsession
8. Johnny Depp - ? - entertainment - pirate ?
9. Chace Crawford - why - gooodddd loooookkkiinngggg
10. MEEEE! - why ??? - because I can!

Well, a party with good looking people is a definite success. All in all, I wouldn't really plan much just send everyone a plane ticket and let the party begin. :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha I dont know about good looking people, but I mean this party sounds pretty sick. Ya im not invited eh? Thats alright your not invited to me either because your too ugly. Haha jokes, your invited, invited to help me clean up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was funny. why- because hes hot. yea 1st two reallyyy are. And Goran- because i have to. lol Yea what can u do. Life of the party grub hahaha nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute I'm the life of the party - and apparantly ON THE GOOD LOOKING LIST.ye. Johnny Depp is hot.. and a pirate. Now all we need are some vampires - oh wait, that's Lana. You know, she seems to think everyone is a vampire (she needs to stop reading twilight)

    AND NASTASIA NAT FUNNY YOU CANNOT CALL ME GRUB AND EXPECT ME NAT TO SEE IT!!!
    Last time I checked.. me name be TANJA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danijela, you realize you didn't need to WASTE an invite on you. You so could have invited another hot guy or party gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good pick of 10 people!!

    ReplyDelete