Thursday, May 14, 2009
What will I be doing at 75?
Well at 75 I plan to look good for my age; fit and no wrinkles, thanks to the wonderful invention of botox. Also, I plan to be retired and wealthy living in Hawaii in a large beach house. I want to be one of those over the top grandmothers because you only live once so you better enjoy it. I would tan everyday on the beach, go for a run, and eat lots and lots of food. I would like to date younger men as well since I do not plan to be married at the age of 75, either I will be divorced or my husband passed away. I would still continue partying and hopefully have one best friend whose 75 and also an over the top grandmother. All in all, Hawaii would be where I would seek my youth rather then dwell on how old I am in an retirement home with two meal plans to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment