Saturday, May 9, 2009

24 hours to live...

If i had 24 hours to live I would try to squeeze as much activity in as possible. I would defiantly spend some time with my family. Then I would invite all my friends and family to a tropical place just to party for the remaining time I have on earth. Oh!!! and ... just before that we would all stop at McDonald's and order as many Jr. chickens possible and eat them all. Also, I would give away all my shoes to my best friend because I wouldn't want those to go to waste. Before, we all went to a tropical island I would get my hair done because I enjoy getting my hair done... I'd probably get a mohawk or something just because it's one of the last things I'd do. Overall, I would just like to leave the earth partying rather then saying good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment